Survivor Day is the one day a year when people affected by suicide loss gather around the world at events in their local communities to find comfort and gain understanding as they share stories of healing and hope.
• 3:00-3:15 PM Introduction of Event & The Reginald & Paul Sewell Foundation
• 3:15-3:30 PM Shantika Delafosse – Survivor of a Loss “The Story”
• 3:30-3:45 PM Jaharri Harrison, Survivor of a Loss “Music Over Pain”
• 3:45-4:15 PM Michael Bushman – AFSP Volunteer
“Creating Purpose from Pain”
• 4:15-5:00 PM Carl J. Evans, Director Programs & Operation - Hope For The Day
“Things We Don’t Say”
• 5:00 PM Q&A, Remembering Those We Lost, Refreshments.